[open-archaeology] Call of Papers for a new book on open source archaeology

Wilson, Andrew A.T.Wilson at liverpool.ac.uk
Sat Jun 16 13:22:47 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Myself and a colleague are currently putting together a book looking at low cost and Open Source applications in archaeology, (working title: `Open-Source Archaeology. Principals and Practices') We are currently looking for contributors. We have quite a few papers already but are still looking for additional papers on:

Open Source Archaeology (Generic use of open source package in archaeology)
Open Source GIS
Open Source 3D
Web Open Source
Open Source Geophysics
Open Source Laser Scanning
Open Archaeology (Open access to archaeological data and research)
Open Source ethics in archaeology
Archaeology and Creative Commons

If you are interested please get in touch.

Andrew Wilson
University of Liverpool