[open-archaeology] FASTI Online wins AIA award for outstanding work in digital archaeology

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 12 13:35:05 UTC 2013

Congratulations on the award!

Does anyone here know how to get data out
of FASTI? I mean: let's say I want to import
all Italian sites into a GIS for some spatial
analysis, then how would I mass export the
records from the web interface?

I also haven't found a way to display a results
tables that includes the coordinates, monument
type and date range fields for each record.

Maybe I am overlooking something obvious?

Thanks,

Ben

--
Dr. Benjamin Ducke, M.A.