[open-archaeology] FASTI Online wins AIA award for outstanding work in digital archaeology

Jessica Ogden jessogdogg at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 13 17:08:59 UTC 2013

Hi all -

With my L - P : Archaeology/Fasti hat on...

So we're in the process of building some more elegant ways of doing this -
but in the current set up, if you use the 'cog' button on the 'Advanced
Search' page (which lives in the horizontal toolbar above the search
results) you can configure the fields to add to the search results. You can
then copy paste the HTML table into a spreadsheet - by viewing all results
(bottom right) in table format.

We have download capabilities on search results, but for security/server
stability reasons we haven't made them live. We're in the process of
building an ARK API (Fasti runs on ARK), that will allow for more dynamic
access to the data including transclusion of subforms, and are thinking
about doing nightly builds of the data to provide users with CSV/RDF
downloads for those that are interested..

But in short, we're working on it!

Cheers all - we're pretty excited about the award.

Best,
Jess