[open-archaeology] FASTI Online wins AIA award for outstanding work in digital archaeology

Stefano Costa steko at iosa.it
Sun Dec 15 17:18:24 UTC 2013

Il 2013-12-15 15:58 Benjamin Ducke ha scritto:
> Thanks, Jess,
>
> That works.

> On 12/13/2013 06:08 PM, Jessica Ogden wrote:
>> Hi all -
>>
>> With my L - P : Archaeology/Fasti hat on...
>>
>> So we're in the process of building some more elegant ways of doing
>> this
>> - but in the current set up, if you use the 'cog' button on the
>> the
>> search results) you can configure the fields to add to the search
>> results. You can then copy paste the HTML table into a spreadsheet -
>> by
>> viewing all results (bottom right) in table format.

Jess, Ben,
I confirm that it works. I tried adding the Easting, Northing and Date
range fields to the table. For all those 3 fields multiple values are
allowed. I was able to create a spreadsheet but processing data without
well with multiple values) seems impractical. So I think it will be
better to wait until the updates Jess was describing will be made
available.

In the meantime, congratulations again!

steko