[open-archaeology] Journal of Open Archaeology Data

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Sat Dec 21 16:40:37 UTC 2013

(Sorry for top-posting.)

Hi All,

I agree with Stefano's view that open data
publication must be advertised more aggressively
(actually, that's probably rather my own interpretation
of his view).

Unfortunately, sessions for the upcoming CAA and
EAA 2014 are already decided. But CHNT 2014
is still totally open for all kinds of suggestions
for sessions, round tables, workshops and papers:

http://www.stadtarchaeologie.at/

It's conveniently located in the Vienna town hall,
inexpensive and low-key, and 99% English speaking.
Plus, the proceedings are open access.

I would love to see some open data/access enthusiasts
at CHNT and would be willing to co-chair a dedicated
sessions.

Season's greetings,

Ben