[open-archaeology] Fwd: Open Data Licences

Anthony Beck A.R.Beck at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Feb 13 12:30:35 UTC 2013

<Open-Archaeology group - For info, this is the very positive response from Katie Green at the ADS. >

Thanks Katie,

greatly appreciated.

As discussed it would be great if the ADS could add their support on the letter (I understand why this might be a problem). Also thanks for providing contacts for JISC and other organisations you think we should invite.

I think holding a workshop within the ADS sends out a good message to the community (so thanks). I'm not sure if we can get something  sorted by Easter. We have yet to formally approach HLF on this topic and if we extend the net then there will be further inertia. However.... never say never.

Best

Ant