[open-archaeology] Fasti Online User Survey

Jessica Ogden jessogdogg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 21:31:03 UTC 2013

Hi all (with usual apologies for x-posting) -

In lieu of some new projects and the upcoming EAA (European Archaeology
Association) conference this week, we at Fasti
Online<http://www.fastionline.org>have put together a little user
survey to collect some information
regarding the Fasti user experience. If you have ever used Fasti Online (or
would like to get started and report back) - could you please take the time
(5 minutes max!) to fill out this *very short* survey which includes a mere
9 questions about Fasti?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KGRR8XS

Fasti Online has evolved quite a bit over the last 10 years, and we are
very interested in how people utilize the database and how we might improve
the user experience whilst continuing to provide an ever-expanding open
access resource/gazetteer of archaeological interventions across the
Mediterranean.

Many thanks in advance for taking the time to take our survey!

Best wishes and looking forward to seeing some of you at EAA this week,

Jess Ogden
L - P : Archaeology