[open-archaeology] Uses of Archaeology Data

Doug Rocks-Macqueen doug at landward.org
Wed Jul 30 12:54:30 UTC 2014

Apologies for hijacking the previous thread- but now, after necrophilia, I would like to also know of any other uses of archaeology data, anywhere, resold or not. So far we have necrophilia and metal detecting. Does anyone else have different examples? It would be interesting to get an idea of what people do with it.
PS- with metal dectectorists are there any concerns of night-hawking?
Doug