[open-archaeology] Open Science Stack Exchange site

Ben Marwick bmarwick at uw.edu
Sun Jan 25 22:23:41 UTC 2015

If you are familiar with the programming Q&A website stackoverflow.com
(which in turn is part of the stackexchange network of Q&A sites), you
might be interested to see the proposal for a Q&A site on Open Science,
here:

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/65426/open-science?referrer=dEkgL03KR6KlvQRFh5DO2w2

Many of the example questions look quite relevant to archaeology:

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/65426/open-science?phase=definition&tab=votes#tab-top

Ben