[open-bibliography] Open Access licences and the OpenDOAR Policy Tool

Christopher Gutteridge cjg at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Apr 1 15:14:39 UTC 2010

I've got 3 cases I need to consider.

First of all is our school RDF (FOAF etc.), 2nd is our school repository
(bibliographic metadata)

The biggy, however, is that the next release of EPrints will generate
RDF automatically, and we want to provide clear an easy instructions on
how to pick a license. Possibly, now I think about it, I might link to a
page on our wiki so we can alter it any time as we learn.

--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://id.ecs.soton.ac.uk/person/1248

/ Lead Developer, EPrints Project, http://eprints.org/
/ Web Projects Manager, ECS, University of Southampton, http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/