[open-bibliography] Open Access licences and the OpenDOAR Policy Tool

Christopher Gutteridge cjg at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Apr 1 16:59:16 UTC 2010

Most of the OAI stuff which can be configured via this tool is put into
to the RDF
http://eprints.ecs.soton.ac.uk/cgi/repositoryinfo/RDFXML/ecs.n3?mimetype=text/plain

Perhaps they could add a license picker for metadata in general?

--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://id.ecs.soton.ac.uk/person/1248

/ Lead Developer, EPrints Project, http://eprints.org/
/ Web Projects Manager, ECS, University of Southampton, http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/