[open-bibliography] Keeping subjects up to date with open data

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sun Aug 1 22:40:26 UTC 2010

Interesting post from John! ;-)

"In an earlier post, I discussed how I was using the open data from
the Library of Congress’ Authorities and Vocabularies service to
enhance subject browsing on The Online Books Page.  More recently,
I’ve used the same data to make my subjects more consistent and up to
date.  In this post, I’ll describe why I need to do this, and why
doing it isn’t as hard as I feared that it might be."

http://everybodyslibraries.com/2010/07/31/keeping-subjects-up-to-date-with-open-data/

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator