[open-bibliography] Flyer

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Tue Aug 10 22:54:24 UTC 2010

Sure, I'll grab something from the blog. However, if we do a flyer, it
will be hard to keep it up to date.... it might be best to stick with
general principles, and pointers to more details?

Also, I was thinking of doing it in Adobe CS, which would make it less
editable by others. I could try instead to do something in Word or
Open Office (although it is hard to be elegant in the latter), with
output in PDF. What do folks prefer?

kc

--
Karen Coyle