[open-bibliography] comprehensive bibliographic database of "open" resources?

Christopher Gutteridge cjg at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Aug 19 15:27:16 UTC 2010

Sure. The RDF export is a bit whacky as it's not been configured
differently from a default eprints archive! I'm sure it could be cleaned
up but I've not got time for another project! Perhaps if someone who
cares created an example of a record, we could code that up quite
easily, but I can't be hunting for or creating schemas for ANOTHER
thing! *grin*

The repository URI & VoID is: http://roar.eprints.org/id/repository

But I suggest you'll get more useful data by going to the frontpage and
doing export-as "EP3 XML" which will just dump the database in its
native structure.