[open-bibliography] Virtual meeting today

Adrian Pohl adrian.pohl at okfn.org
Tue Dec 7 11:05:24 UTC 2010

Hello,

it's the month's first tuesday and so today the Openbiblio virtual
meeting is scheduled at 16:00 GMT. Unfortunately I can't attend due to
private obligations. Anyway, I created an Etherpad for the meeting:

http://okfnpad.org/6th-open-bibliography-meeting

I proposed one agenda point on the etherpad: Commenting and correcting
the principles on open bibliographic data draft.
Peter, Mark and I did some more work on the principles and would
bevery happy to get some comments by other people.
Please add further agenda points as needed.

Hope you'll have a fruitful meeting.

Cheers
Adrian