[open-bibliography] http://openbiblio.net: new site for for open biblio stuff (projects, musings etc)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jul 13 15:27:36 UTC 2010

Last week Ben O'Steen and I set up a wordpress install running at:

<http://www.openbiblio.net/>

We plan to centralise all blog/cms type info for the various open
biblio projects we (the OKF) are involved in on that domain (i.e.
Public Domain Works, Bibliographica, JISC OpenBib). (We've already
migrated the content from: <http://blog.bibliographica.org/>  -- which
itself contains all info from old http://blog.publicdomainworks.net/).

We also want the site to be available for general usage for posting up
open biblio(graphic) project information or news items, should people
wish to use it! (Members of the working group would be especially
welcome to do so).

Thus, if there is anyone who would like to have access to post up
material please ping Ben (in cc).

Regards,

Rufus and Ben
--