[open-bibliography] MARC Codes for Forms of Musical Composition

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Sun Jul 4 14:53:48 UTC 2010

Another thought... how hard would it be do create entries for all of
the MARC codes in this way? I have them all in a database (and in this
[1] tab-delimited file, with documentation [2]). I could easily create
files with code-tab-display for each. Also, at [2] there is a link to
the MARC language codes, which I believe are slightly different to the
ISO codes, but in any case would be useful for translating MARC to RDF.

kc
[1] http://www.kcoyle.net/00s.txt
[2] http://futurelib.pbworks.com/Data+and+Studies

--