[open-bibliography] MARC Codes for Forms of Musical Composition

Young,Jeff (OR) jyoung at oclc.org
Sun Jul 4 14:26:53 UTC 2010

The http://purl.org/NET/marccodes/muscomp/sy.rdf example assumes OWL
Full.

http://www.mygrid.org.uk/OWL/Validator

I think it would be better as OWL DL. This could be done by separating
the various types into separate identities using hash URIs. If anyone is
interested, I could amend the example to show how.

As a rule, I like using OWL DL better than OWL Full because my brain
doesn't fall out nearly as often.

http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-ref/#Sublanguage-def

Jeff