[open-bibliography] Reminder: Wirtual Meeting

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jul 6 10:19:35 UTC 2010

Yes we definitely want to do calls in future but:

  (i) We've found Skype doesn't scale well to 8+ people.
  (ii) Conference call facilities are expensive for participants (e.g.
0.10 Euro/min x 60 = 6 EUR is not uncommon!).

We're asking around about possible sponsorship for OKF to foot the
bill for regular conference call facilities. If anyone has any ideas
or is able to donate infrastructure for this call -- please say! ;-)

J.