[open-bibliography] introduction

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jun 29 14:18:37 UTC 2010

Just to follow up from this -- I understand that the libraries
involved in Europeana are in final stages of negotiating licensing
terms. Any evidence or arguments about why Europeana should make the
bibliographic metadata *open* (as in opendefinition.org) would be very
much appreciated! In particular I understand that many libraries
currently want to release with NC restrictions.

Jonathan