[open-bibliography] Legal issues around bibliographic data

O.Stephens o.stephens at open.ac.uk
Wed Mar 3 13:02:17 UTC 2010

This recent guide from JISC may be of interest
http://www.jisclegal.ac.uk/Projects/TransferandUseofBibliographicRecords.aspx

Of course, it is UK focussed, but it is likely to be the place many UK University libraries look for advice on the legalities of sharing bibliographic records.

Owen

Owen Stephens
TELSTAR Project Manager
Library and Learning Resources Centre