[open-bibliography] Fwd: News release: Referencing made easy

Owen Stephens o.stephens at open.ac.uk
Mon May 17 16:18:51 UTC 2010

I have to disagree with this. The project was not about open bibliographic data per se, but we did consider issues around sharing of bibliographic data between staff and students with a focus on how this might happen in an online learning environment. See my previous post for more on this.

Additionally I really can't see how RefWorks restricts or licenses open bibliographic data?

Owen