[open-bibliography] Copyright calculators

E.M. Chamberlain emc59 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 19 12:13:41 UTC 2010

I've been working on something like this with Cambridge library data
(non-linked) and the OKN CC API. I'm looking at providing information on
copyright status for a library catalogue for digitisation services, see the
Public Domain list archive for more details. Its useful information anyway.

The mashup would be much more effective if we could agument patchy library
death date information with another source.