[open-bibliography] British Library data announcement

William Waites ww at eris.okfn.org
Fri Nov 26 22:02:05 UTC 2010

* [2010-11-23 10:34:59 -0000] Deliot, Corine <Corine.Deliot at bl.uk> écrit:

] "Is there a list of changes from the version that we have to 0.3.1?
] The reason I ask is that it might be easier (quicker) for us to
] basically patch the data in the store than to reload it from scratch
] and re-index it again."
]
] I provided the table of changes at the beginning of November. It is also
] available from our website together with a sample file.
] http://www.bl.uk/bibliographic/datasamples.html

Hi Corine, this is helpful, thank you. I had hoped for a list of the
changes to the graph, e.g. these statements added, these deleted. So
that when you make updates to the data you need only send us the
differences from the previous version rather than the entire thing.

Cheers,
-w
--
William Waites