[open-bibliography] Bibliography commons?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sat Oct 16 22:28:50 UTC 2010

Anyone fancy responding to this? ;-)

"Ideally, I’d like a site that is an open commons, maintained by an
institution that has some legs. It should present my biblio in
standard readable and re-citable forms, but should also treat it as
data in a database so that it can be refactored. I’d love for it to
have LibraryThing’s social functionality. And in a perfect world, it’d
let me enter just some key data, look it up, and fill in the rest in
perfectly formatted form. (Again, LibraryThing does cool stuff in this
area, for books.) Anybody know of anything like this? Is there a
bibliography commons?"

http://www.hyperorg.com/blogger/2010/10/16/2b2k-bibliography-commons-wanted/

--
Jonathan Gray