[open-bibliography] Bibliography to X tool

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Sun Oct 3 12:24:10 UTC 2010

  Peter Murray-Rust writes

> We will release it as soon as Ben has the first version.

  The first version of what? I understood you have 10000
  records of very good metadata. Do you transform these somehow?

> We also plan to work with Biomed Central (Open Access), PLoS, and the
> UKPubmed Central resource.

  All of which are probably in PubMed. Have you ever tried lobbying
  the NIH to make PubMed more widely available?

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                http://authorclaim.org/profile/pkr1
                                               skype: thomaskrichel