[open-bibliography] Tomorrow: 4th Virtual Meeting

Jim Pitman pitman at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Oct 4 15:24:57 UTC 2010

"Adrian Pohl" <pohl at hbz-nrw.de> wrote:

> tomorrow from 16:00 to 17:00 BST the working group's fourth virtual meeting will be taking place. I already collected some points to discuss, see http://okfnpad.org/4th-open-bibliography-meeting. Feel free to add end edit.

The etherpad is very confusing.
The html <title> is "4th-open-bibliography-meeting"
The first words  in the pad are "3rd virtual meeting"
then
Date: September, 7th 2010, 16:00 UK time (BST)
The date/time/place of the meeting are not on the pad.
Is it today (October 4 i.e. about now?) or tomorrow (October 5)?
I do not know what is an IRC channel or how to use it.
I will try to participate by skype if I can manage the time.
I strongly support:
>collecting information about running projects and possible open data sources to be approached

As for
> What are the problems with the current wiki page?

Where is it?

cheers

--Jim

. I started an etherpad addressing questions like: What are the problems with the current wiki page? What text should be on the group's main wiki page? Which additional pages should be created and curated? The etherpad can be found here: http://okfnpad.org/openbiblio-group-on-the-web I'd be very happy if you could contribute - in the meeting or on this list - critique, wishes, suggestions etc.