[open-bibliography] New microshort film on the Public Domain Calculators!

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Wed Oct 13 04:30:05 UTC 2010

In case people aren't aware of it, there is a "public domain analysis"
chart done by Peter Hirtle for the US:

http://copyright.cornell.edu/resources/publicdomain.cfm

It assumes some commonality of knowledge (e.g. "unpublished" isn't
defined, but many users would probably understand its meaning), but I
find the descriptions to be clear.

kc