[open-bibliography] Call for Use Cases: Library Linked Data

Jodi Schneider jodi.schneider at deri.org
Sun Oct 17 20:41:08 UTC 2010

Thomas sent us two use cases back in September; his New Economic Papers use case is already linked on the wiki and discussed on the topics list. I've just added the AuthorClaim use case, as well:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_AuthorClaim

Thanks for your use cases, Thomas, and especially for making sure we didn't forget this one!

-Jodi