[open-bibliography] Releasing LibraryThing data under CC-BY or equivalent?

Tim Spalding tim at librarything.com
Thu Oct 28 08:25:42 UTC 2010

Most of it is currently available only non-commercially. Summary:

* Common Knowledge (series, awards, etc.) — API — Non-commercial
* ThingISBN — (ISBN/work disambiguation) — Feed and API — Non-commercial
* Wikipedia citations — Feed — Non-commercial
* What Work? — What LT work is a book? — API — Attribution only
* ThingLang — What language is the ISBN — API — Unrestricted
* Covers — URL — No restrictions, but limits on how hard you can hit us

Tim

--
Check out my library at http://www.librarything.com/profile/timspalding