[open-bibliography] Disambiguation, deduplication and 'ideals'

William Waites william.waites at okfn.org
Mon Sep 6 12:30:13 UTC 2010

 On 10-09-01 14:01, Christopher Gutteridge wrote:
> Just accept that sameAs is going to drift its meaning as we now have a
> tide of non-logic-obsessed people building RDF, who don't give a durn
> for your OWL.

Just found a good paper dealing with just this (with
some constructive proposals):

http://events.linkeddata.org/ldow2010/papers/ldow2010_paper09.pdf

--
William Waites           <william.waites at okfn.org>
Mob: +44 789 798 9965    Open Knowledge Foundation

RDF Indexing, Clustering and Inferencing in Python
		http://ordf.org/