[open-bibliography] JISC OpenBiblio Workshop

Mark MacGillivray mark at odaesa.com
Thu Apr 14 11:57:15 UTC 2011

Hello all,

The JISC Open Bibliography project is organising an open bibliographic
data workshop on Friday May 6th 2011 at London Knowledge Lab.

The purpose of the workshop is to converge on methods for making
maintenance and use of bibliographic records more interactive and
collaborative. We have listed some suggested areas of work, but would
like to get feedback from the community on the most useful things to
focus on, and to have a wider group attending either in person or
remotely (remote attendance would involve collaborating via etherpads
on work going on in the room).

There is space for about 20 attendees; please read further information
and complete our signup form, indicating whether you would like to
attend in person or remotely. Or if you do not wish to attend but
still want to provide feedback, please do so on the page comments or
on this list.

http://openbiblio.net/openbiblio-workshop

Thank you very much for your support,

Mark MacGillivray