[open-bibliography] 3lib datasets use

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Mon Apr 25 15:01:56 UTC 2011

  Santy Chumbe writes

> The links provided at http://3lib.org/ are not working. For example
> ftp://3lib.org/amf/3lib/euclid. Is this a temporary status

  It works well here, in my firefox browser. Do others
  have problems?

  I suspect is a problem with at end. Check your firewall
  to make sure you can reach other ftp servers.

> or using the datasets have some restrictions?

  Well maybe but I am not aware of them. I am sure most
  of the dataset builders would love you to reuse their
  material.

  If you can't access the data via anonymous ftp, and you
  want to use it for a larger project I suggest we try
  rsync with you.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                http://authorclaim.org/profile/pkr1