[open-bibliography] University of Cambridge and University of Lincoln

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Tue Aug 2 15:31:13 UTC 2011

Wow. I feel like LOD is just become something like an avalanche --
unstoppable movement.

I was looking at a number of LOD projects the other day and for many I
couldn't find a statement of properties used, list of vocabularies,
etc. That would be VERY helpful for re-use of the data. Could we do
something to encourage this kind of documentation accompanying the
data sets? I feel like the community might be ready for some
"publishing data best practices," and documentation is a good start, no?

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle at kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net