[open-bibliography] Sample subject specific journal article metadata available for comment

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Thu Dec 15 11:33:56 UTC 2011

Dear Corine,

That's great, thanks - hopefully others will respond with feedback but in
the meantime thank you for sending this through and keeping us informed.

I have just started working with the OKFN (Open Biblio project) and look
forward to liaising with you in future.

Regards,
Naomi

On 15 December 2011 11:17, Deliot, Corine <Corine.Deliot at bl.uk> wrote:

> ** ** **
>
> Dear all,****
>
> ** **
>
> The British Library is currently examining options for making subject
> specific journal article **metadata** (e.g. Biotechnology) available for
> projects in a basic RDF/XML representation (i.e. not linked data). The **
> metadata** would be distributed under a Creative Commons CC0 1.0
> Universal Public Domain Dedication licence. A sample file covering the
> topic of Palaeontology is now available for feedback at:
> http://www.bl.uk/bibliographic/datasamples.html****
>
> ** **
>
> Please contact us at metadata at bl.uk for further information****
>
> ** **
>
> All the best****
>
> ** **
>
> Corine****
>
> ** **

> Corine Deliot****
>
> Metadata Standards Analyst****
>
> The British Library****
>
> **Boston** Spa, **West Yorkshire******
>
> **Leeds** LS23 7BQ****

> ** **
>
> ** **

> Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk
>
> The British Library’s new interactive Annual Report and Accounts 2010/11 :
> www.bl.uk/annualreport2010-11 <http://www.bl.uk/knowledge>
>
> Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book.
> www.bl.uk/adoptabook
>
> The Library's St Pancras site is WiFi - enabled

> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be
> legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are
> not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the
> postmaster at bl.uk : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or
> copied without the sender's consent.
>
> The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the
> author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British Library. The
> British Library does not take any responsibility for the views of the
> author.

Naomi Lillie
Foundation Administrator and Community Coordinator (Open Bibliography)
Open Knowledge Foundation
http://okfn.org/
Skype: n.lillie