[open-bibliography] New BNB sample data available

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Sun Feb 6 20:02:05 UTC 2011

Quoting William Waites <ww at styx.org>:

> * [2011-02-06 08:01:34 -0800] Karen Coyle <kcoyle at kcoyle.net> écrit:
>
> ] I'm not totally convinced that prefLabel is the way to do that, since
> ] different communities are likely to favor different prefLabels.
>
> Isn't this the role that skos:notation is expected to fill?

"A notation is a string of characters such as "T58.5" or "303.4833"
used to uniquely identify a concept within the scope of a given
concept scheme. "

I don't think this does it. This is just a code representing the
concept. I don't see how it would allow you to have different
preflabels for different communities.

kc

--
Karen Coyle