[open-bibliography] New BNB sample data available

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Mon Feb 7 17:16:25 UTC 2011

Jeff, these seem to be different schemes, not different prefLabels.
They've been given equivalence, but have different identifiers. My
point is that prefLabel choice is not just a question of language, but
language is the only option we have to creating different prefLabels
for the same identified concept.

kc