[open-bibliography] New BNB sample data available

Young,Jeff (OR) jyoung at oclc.org
Tue Feb 8 17:47:06 UTC 2011

Simon,

We appear to be using the term "extension" in different ways. I assumed
you meant it in the OWL sense:

"Classes provide an abstraction mechanism for grouping resources with
similar characteristics. Like RDF classes, every OWL class is associated
with a set of individuals, called the class extension."

http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-ref/#Class

Do you have a reference I could check out for how the term is used
differently in KOS systems to indicate a set of documents instead?

Jeff