[open-bibliography] WorldCat API and Licensing

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Mon Jan 10 20:35:27 UTC 2011

Jim, one way to reach a bunch of potential WC API users is through the
code4lib list, which is where the library code-writers hang out. They
also have an active IRC channel where you can find people who will
answer questions. Go to
   http://www.code4lib.org
and you'll see how to get in touch with them.

kc