[open-bibliography] Metadata aggregators, discovery tools and libraries

Jim Pitman pitman at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Jan 22 23:41:57 UTC 2011

Karen Coyle <kcoyle at kcoyle.net> wrote:

> It would be great if there were a way to link article accessibility to  the TOC.

This should be an easy enhancement of the data by matching journal titles or issns  into the DOAJ [1]
Again, if we have the internet plumber available, I can fund as a component of the BKN effort
and give the code/data back to JournalTOCs to incorporate if they can.
Any plumbers out there with time on their hands?
--Jim

[1] http://www.doaj.org/

Jim Pitman
Director, Bibliographic Knowledge Network Project
http://www.bibkn.org/

Professor of Statistics and Mathematics
University of California
367 Evans Hall # 3860