[open-bibliography] Openbiblio workshop @ ELAG?

Patrick Danowski patrick.danowski at ist.ac.at
Mon Jan 24 22:13:11 UTC 2011

Hi Adrian,

I plan to join ELAG again and would love to encourage you to do a workshop there. There is a good change that I will take part ;-) A fascinating fact is that we discussed the idea of free bibliographic data in a workshop that I gave a few years ago.... Anders was presenting the results of the workshop ;-)

Now we have open bibliographic data and the discussion can be much more fact and experience based ;-)

Patrick