[open-bibliography] OCLC ODbL?

graham graham at theseamans.net
Mon Jun 6 17:04:33 UTC 2011

This two-pronged policy seems to be continuing:

http://blog.okfn.org/2011/06/06/oclc-worldcat-rights-and-responsibilities-and-open-data-licensing/

implied threats against libraries that release their own data under a
non-restrictive license - on the assumption that most catalogues now
include OCLC derived data too - combined with the announcement that
they're employing Jordan Hatcher, who did a lot of the work in creating
the ODbL for OpenStreetMap.

Strange

Graham