[open-bibliography] Virtual Meeting today!?

Mark MacGillivray mark at odaesa.com
Tue Jun 7 15:02:46 UTC 2011

There have been skype issues today affecting users in Europe. I can
login to skype now, but cannot see anyone else as logged in. I am
therefore unsure if we will manage a meeting today. I am logged into
the OKF irc channel just now though, please sign in there. see
okfn.org/contact to login to the IRC.

Mark