[open-bibliography] Postpone tomorrow's meeting?

Adrian Pohl adrian.pohl at okfn.org
Mon Oct 31 19:02:21 UTC 2011

Hello everybody,

I just realized today that the next virtual meeting of the openiblio
working group should be tomorrow. (Sorry, but there's much going on
these days...) As we have a holiday tomorrow in Northrhine-Westphalia
and we are going on a family trip I won't be able to attend the
meeting.

I suggest we postpone it to next tuesday if it's ok with everybody.
Otherwise, somebody else has to host and moderate the call...

All the best
Adrian