[open-bibliography] Updating distributed, federated, partially replicated bibliographic databases

ianibbo at gmail.com ianibbo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:08:44 UTC 2011

Have to say I have a massive amount of sympathy with this point of
view. It does often worry me that projects like this have pushed back,
rather than advanced, the cause of openly sharing standardised
bibliographic info.

No easy solutions here, but certainly very interested to contribute to
anything that might emerge from this.

Ian.