[open-bibliography] Harvard puts 12M bib records into public domain (CC0)

David Weinberger self at evident.com
Fri Apr 27 13:18:21 UTC 2012

I think a bulletin board might be more useful, so that the messages
remain publicly available and searchable. I could set one up at
QuickTopic.com.

If you'd prefer a mailing list, then you are more than welcome to join
the existing mailing list for people interested in the development of
the DPLA platform our group has been working on:

dpla-dev at eon.law.harvard.edu

- David W.