[open-bibliography] Today's meeting cancelled was: Re: Virtual Meeting to be postponed

Adrian Pohl adrian.pohl at okfn.org
Tue Dec 11 07:56:41 UTC 2012

As by now my partner is sick, I will have to fetch the children this
afternoon and - again - won't be able to host the call.

Karen suggested another day, but I am not able to have the meeting on
another day before christmas. So we the next meeting will take place
next year, on 8th of January. I'll update the etherpad accordingly.

All the best
Adrian