[open-bibliography] Basic RDF/XML to bibtex/RIS conversion?

Tom Morris tfmorris at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 15:04:20 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Ross Mounce <ross.mounce at gmail.com> wrote:
>> the scripts I wrote that parse the BNB files and spit out the bibjson
>
> yes, I think that sounds like something that would be useful. Although
> I may have to ask the same type of question again:
>
> How to get from bibjson -> bibtex  (or RIS)

Google Refine's templated exporter could probably get you from BibJSON
to RIS pretty easily (not sure about BibTex's LaTeX encoding of
multinational characters).

Having said that, surely Gephi doesn't take either of these as a
native import format.  Don't you just want clusters of authors (and
other associated metadata) in some tractable format?

Tom