[open-bibliography] Basic RDF/XML to bibtex/RIS conversion?

Jim Pitman pitman at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Feb 3 16:42:34 UTC 2012

Etienne Posthumus <eposthumus at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3 February 2012 16:39, Tom Morris <tfmorris at gmail.com> wrote:
> > A quick grep of the tree doesn't seem to show any RDF stuff.
>
> Here is the BNB-RDF to JSON script that we started on at the BibServ
> sprint last month.
> https://gist.github.com/1634031
>
> Mark has been improving it and using that to import over the past few days.
> It reads a BNB RDF file as specified as the first parameter, and
> prints out a JSON version.

Thanks Etienne. Please can you provide pointer to the wiki space for parser dev planning
which you mentioned on the call on Wednesday? I'd like to take a look and contribute,
and others on the list may also be interested.
many thanks
--Jim
Jim Pitman
Professor of Statistics and Mathematics