[open-bibliography] getting a personal bib library out

Mark MacGillivray mark at odaesa.com
Thu Jan 19 11:10:27 UTC 2012

Hi Thad,

thanks a lot for that, I tried working with refine over the last
couple of weeks and have a test instance up and running, but I was not
too sure how to get the data back out easily! So if someone imports a
bunch of records and then tidies them, can you show us how we can
easily export them again as JSON? Or am I thinking about it the wrong
way?

Mark